Happy and a pleasant company

by Debbie » 07 Oct 2018

Hi, This Debbie again. This is a dating site and I came on here to meet a man, yes a man. there should be an option for a girly site. These men do not know what they really want. Deceivers never change and I think it all happens on all sites. They will be dating you but still on the line when you un-scribed using the account. I want to make new friends as females, but again I find other ladies saying the same but that courage inside they have to be brave to contact others. Be honest yourself and friendship are better than nothing. Maybe someone with a strong, but not overpowering chemistry to form a good friendship.
I never have a good amount of girlfriends. I will travel to meet a friend after getting to know them, whether for a day and see what happen but yes at the same time I am a discreet person to what I would love to be right now. Good friendship and feeling relaxed is everything. When that shuts and you are behind it it can be frustrating and lonely. I used to love going to the theatre or a couple of wines with the girls from work, Retirement and family leaving home cant be lone for a lot of us. I joined a group once, to go walking to the Malvern and weekends away. But then the wrong weird ones by my photo were emailing for the wrong reason. I came off. Now see how it goes. Anyone wants to get in touch don't be shy. Debbie.xx

Return to Friends and Familiy

Find a Senior Dating for Singles over 50

REGISTER NOW